v1.1 & ts2000

  • David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2013
      just a little info for everyone with wsjtx 1.1

      having a devil of a time trying to get ts2000 and commander to work with
      v1.1

      commander does talk to rig on its own, but v1.1 setup to as 9998
      commander will not work always with open rig fail error.

      just for fun, i installed hrd and tried v1.1 with hrd selected, i get
      full operation and rig comm so far for everything i have tried so far.

      to me it seems there is something wrong with the commander setup in v1.1
      using my own logic (could be wrong !) i don't wish to operate hrd just
      to have v1.1 working with the rig.

      hopefully one of the Joes can figure it out or whatever.

      david/wd4kpd

      God's law is set in stone..everything else is negotiable.