ID after 73

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2013
      Turned this on in the settings, listened to my output and heard my call in CW, then turned off ID after 73.

      Now after every transmit cycle it sends my call in CW. I shutdown WSJTX and restarted and it is still sending after every transmit.

      Checked the ini file and it says "After73=false"

      Anything else I should check?

      Dan
      KJ6RGX
    • Andrew O'Brien
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2013
        Are you sending the Free Text messages ?
        Andy K3UK
      • Dan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2013
          No, just using the std messages.

          Dan
          KJ6RGX

          --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" <k3ukandy@...> wrote:

          > Are you sending the Free Text messages ?
          > Andy K3UK

        • Dan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2013
            Setting ID Interval to 0 has stopped the sending of my call in CW after all transmissions.

            Dan
            KJ6RGX