v1.1 config with ts2000/commander

  • David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2013
      tried so many things making me crazy.

      commander and jt65hf work fb.
      both commander or ts2000 config in v1.1 give open rig failure.

      have also tried the split settings.

      the only diff i can see is in commander/jt65hf is in the port settings.
      i use com1/9600/8/no par/stop1/dtr off/rts flow.

      v1.1 ts2000 config all as close as i could get....no match on handshake
      (need flow on rts?), rts/dtr off.

      that's all i can see not similar from commander 1040 and v1.1 config.

      david/wd4kpd

      --
      God's law is set in stone..everything else is negotiable.