Last call for 5/1 RH Reports

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      I know many were busy with Rally over the weekend but if you took part
      in RH on 5/1 and have not sent your report, please do. Will be
      generating summary tomorrow evening. Little short on them this go
      round. Weather got several of us in Gulf and central area. I was able
      to hear some on 6m before static crashes coalesced into one big noise.

      Thanks - Bruce, N5SIX