v1.1 problems

  • DAVID
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2013
      have ts-2000/signalink.

      both work fb with commander (10.4.0) and other programs. v1.1 gives me open rig fail every time with either 9998 commander or ts-2000 settings.

      anyone else running this combo ? would like to know your settings.

      david/wd4kpd
    • Andrew O'Brien
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2013
        What CAT Port settings are you using?

        Andy
      • Joe Subich, W4TV
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2013
          > v1.1 gives me open rig fail every time with either 9998 commander or
          > ts-2000 settings.

          What band are you on when you try to open with Commander?

          The Commander interface is broken with frequencies below 10.000 MHz.
          TS-2000 seems to be working here.

          73,

          ... Joe, W4TV

          On 7/6/2013 11:40 AM, DAVID wrote:
          > have ts-2000/signalink.
          >
          > both work fb with commander (10.4.0) and other programs. v1.1 gives me open rig fail every time with either 9998 commander or ts-2000 settings.
          >
          > anyone else running this combo ? would like to know your settings.
          >
          > david/wd4kpd

        • Dan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2013
            --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "DAVID" <wd4kpd@...> wrote:

            > have ts-2000/signalink.
            >
            > both work fb with commander (10.4.0) and other programs. v1.1 gives me open rig fail every time with either 9998 commander or ts-2000 settings.
            >
            > anyone else running this combo ? would like to know your settings.
            >
            > david/wd4kpd

            I installed v1.1 into the same directory as v1.0 and had the same exact issue you describe. I shutdown v1.1 and deleted the ini file in the wsjtx directory, then re-started and re-entered settings.

            Dan
            KJ6RGX