Re: Understanding v. 1.1

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2013
      > My big concern is nobody is apparently hearing me very well.
      > It used to be I'd work a JT9 signal and get tons of signal reports on 20
      > meters in HamSpots. Not only is nobody answering me, I'm not getting
      > spotted much.

      I think we should expect the number of spots to be down since Laurie asked us turn off spot reports until JTAlert catches up with the dual mode capabilities of ver 1.1.

      If the spots are down people may think there is no activity and not want to work JT9.

      Suggest we all ignore the spot count and make some noise anyway.

      Does your VFO B frequency change when you move the TX cursor up the waterfall? It should be 1,000Hz lower than VFO A at DF=0, equal to VFO A at DF = 1500, 1,000Hz greater than VFO A at DF 2500, etc.

      73,

      Andy k3wyc