Graph quirk with fresh install

  • wa4sca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      I did a clean install of WSJT-X 1.1, and everything went perfectly in all respects, except the lower display. The green line was solid at zero, without any hint of signal noise. The waterfall was fine. After several program restarts and a reboot, I cycled it between Cumulative and Current. Instant signal, now on both settings. Still working after several program starts. This may be a one off, but I wanted to report it, just in case.

      73s,

      Alan
      WA4SCA
    • k3wyc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
        >The green line was solid at zero, without any hint of signal noise. The waterfall was fine. After several program restarts and a reboot, I cycled it between Cumulative and Current. Instant signal, now on both settings. Still working after several program starts. This may be a one off, but I wanted to report it, just in case.

        I reported this during alpha testing. It's caused by the old INI being not fully compatible with what ver 1.1 expects to see in the INI file.

        Had you really done a clean install and not used the old INI file you should not have seen this problem.

        It's best to install ver 1.1 in a different directory from ver 1.0.

        73,

        Andy k3wyc