JT9 and JT-Alerts working smooth.

  • bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      After reading the help files 3 times, and playing with some settings I'd never touched before, I have created a really neat setup for the new version of JT9.
      I learned how to tame the waterfall and size the windows to fit.

      here's my setup: http://www.qsl.net/w9ol/W9OL-JTSetup.jpg

      Thanks Joe for JT, and Laurie for JT-Alert.

      I find it fascinating to make a qso that you can't hear in the speakers, see on the display, but just click the appropriate line in the program.
      --

      A super-saturated solution is one that holds more than it can hold.

    • Ed
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013

        Neat!  You did things I did not know were possible.  Guess I better hit the books, too !

        Ed   K7AAT