Re: [wsjtgroup] I have it working

  • James Vasfaret
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
      Same here: super hot receive on Flex-1500. Everything turned down to minimum.

      Also, I've always to use the TS-2000 CAT setting.  SDR-1000 has never worked for me.

      73,

      James N7NEV

      On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 7:13 PM, bill <bill@...> wrote:

      I always install into new subdirectories. Consequently the new version went into D:/JT/JTv3

      My problem is it's TOO HOT!

      I had to put the db slider all the way to the bottom.
      I lowered my Flex VAC RX gain to -25 and strong signals are still 'blooming'  a third of the Wide Graph.
      I have View set to the same as previous JT9, CuteSDR.
      I tried the other options but no joy.
      I had made screen shots of all my settings prior to the upgrade and with the exception of the dB slider being at rock bottom, they are the same.

      Any suggestions other than disconnecting my antenna? LOL

      This a Flex5K, the configuration choice of a #2301 Flex-Radio SDR-1000 has never worked in ANY version.
      When I was told to use #214 Kenwood TS-2000, we had success, in both Cat Control and PTT.
      With those choices, I have Rig Control, and can QSY using the WSJT-x band selection.

      I'm obviously missing some small detail.
      Neither JT65HF nor WSJT-x version 1 exhibit the super loud/red.

      My antenna isn't that good! LOL

      --

      Acting is all about honesty. If you can fake that, you've got it made.