Re: AWW GEEEEZZZZ

  • Rusty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013

      The time is now 0420 Central Time. I have been pursuing this for over 5 hours now.  Still not working properly. I have everything set as per the manual, since it refers to a TS2000, and cannot see anything on the waterfall. I can get decodes in JT9 and JT65 but have nothing on the waterfall at all. I wouldn’t have a clue if someone was answering me or not. Played around with the settings on the waterfall, changed colors, etc. Nothing.

      I do feel like if I ever get this figured out, it will be a nice program with having the capability to use both 9 & 65 at the same time.

      Any tips would be appreciated…..

      Equipment: TS2000, SignaLink USB, Windoze 7.

      Russell Plocheck, KF5REP

      ARRL West Texas Section Assistant Emergency Coordinator