Re: vfo B offset?

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 8:39 PM

      > is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
      > --

      Here is the reply that I sent to Sam when I intended to post to the group. (You already know how I feel about this group's default settings)

      You have to manually select split mode on the rig. If split mode is set them it will go to VFO B on transmit. This is a rig function not a WSJT-x function as far as I understand it.

      It is possible to get A and B swapped and currently there is no protection against this so be careful that VFO A is selected for receive.

      The best way to check if CAT is working correctly is to move the TX cursor up the waterfall in steps. You should see VFO B increment in 1000 Hz steps. If base frequency is 14076 then VFO B will range from 14075 at df=0 to 14079 at df= 4590hz.

      73, Andy k3wyc