Re: [Ham-Apps] Important Note: JTAlert 2.3.1 does not work correctly with the new WSJT-X beta ver 1.1

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
      Thanks for the warning Laurie. Joe had told me not to use JTAlert but I missed it so much I tried it anyway. I found it useful to have the states and counries displayed even if the wanteds were not correct for JT65.

      I didn't realize I could be giving bad spots though so I'll check that it is turned off.

      73,
      Andy k3wyc