Is there a way to display a transmit log in WSJTX ?

  • Bob Segrest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013

      Hello Everyone,

      I am using WSJTX for JT9 and have noted that my transmissions are not shown on the display.  By contrast JT65-HF allows me the option to display a transmit log window to track my outgoing transmissions.

      Is there an option or switch somewhere in WSJTX that will show me my outgoing transmissions?

      Bob Segrest

      KO2F

    • David Chema
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
        Hi Bob,

        In the Setup menu select "Tx messages echoed to QSO window".  You should then be able to see each of your outgoing transmissions.

        73,
        Dave, KC8V

        On Jul 2, 2013, at 9:44 AM, "Bob Segrest" <Bob.Segrest@...> wrote:

        Hello Everyone,

        I am using WSJTX for JT9 and have noted that my transmissions are not shown on the display.  By contrast JT65-HF allows me the option to display a transmit log window to track my outgoing transmissions.

        Is there an option or switch somewhere in WSJTX that will show me my outgoing transmissions?

        Bob Segrest

        KO2F

      • k3wyc
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
          Also the decode and TX record is stored in the file ALL.TXT in the wsjtx directory (same location of the wsjt-x QSO log file).

          That fact had escaped me until Joe set me straight.

          73 Andy k3wyc