Re: Problems with Windoze 7 and Ubuntu

  • kf5rep_1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2013
      I am going to try another computer. As far as I can tell this computer that I am using may have some problems that will require a new motherboard possibly. Just to make sure I am, at this moment, getting the other computer setup. I spent most of this evening deleting the crapware out of it and getting the windoze updates done. It has been setting for about 6 months.....

      Will update here once I find out what the problem(s) are.

      73 to all!
      Rusty de KF5REP