Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: Problems with Windoze 7 and Ubuntu

  • Sam Morgan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
      if 'several days ago' goes as far back as June 12..... there was a big Windows
      update that included some .NET as well as numerous Win7 updates, could be the
      start of the problem?

      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2013
        I am going to try another computer. As far as I can tell this computer that I am using may have some problems that will require a new motherboard possibly. Just to make sure I am, at this moment, getting the other computer setup. I spent most of this evening deleting the crapware out of it and getting the windoze updates done. It has been setting for about 6 months.....

        Will update here once I find out what the problem(s) are.

        73 to all!
        Rusty de KF5REP