  • k3cb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      I would like to know if loading the newest version of WSJT will overwrite version 9.0 that I am using now and for some time. If not, will the version 9.0 "uninstall" delete all my contacts and other entered data? If this is the case, is there a means by which to save contacts and other data and install in the newest WSJT version? Thank you, Owen, K3CB