Re: [wsjtgroup] Tx freq locked to rx freq v 3323

  • Ed Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013
      Jim,

      Even if you have that box checked, if you click to a new location on the waterfall, Tx will not follow Rx. You need to hold down the control key when you click for this behavior. This is not how I hoped it would be implemented, but there was some discussion regarding how it should function on this list a few weeks ago and the current behavior won, so I think things are working as designed in your system.

      Ed, K0KC