Wide graph waterfall freeze

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      Having issues with my waterfall freezing up. The one constant is that it freezes right after decoding signals. WSJTX appears to still be running, the clock is running, but nothing will be docoded once the waterfall freezes. I have to kill WSJTX and restart. And I am using JT-Alert with my setup.

      Anyone else having similar issues?

      Dan
      KJ6RGX