6M transatlantic ISCAT

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      Hello Everyone

      Back in May I decoded Jim VE1JF on JT9 during a weak Es opening.
      We then moved onto ISCAT-B and exchanged reports, although after
      persevering for several more hours, I was unable to copy his final RRR
      - never mind, it was fun.

      I`ve uploaded a screengrab to the Photos section.

      Recently, I ran the original Wav files through WSJT9 again and made an AVI.
      Its a re-run so the dates and times shown are ofcourse different.
      Jims signal appears during the second period.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow6q-w77_EU

      73
      John
      GW4MBN