Strange Decode

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 6:04 AM
      On several occasions in JT65B I have seen this decode:

      OOOAAA OOOAAA RA90 OOO

      I don't remember if it has a "?" after it or not.

      Someone last evening also mentioned having received that same decode.

      Can someone tell us what it means?

      73
      Mike, W5UC
      Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      Outbound mail checked by McAfee Anti-virus Professional 2004