Very strange

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
      Hi Folks

      Since joining this group a few days ago, I have posted two replies,
      and neither of them have appeared - they seem to have dropped into a black hole.

      Very strange, everything works OK with my other yahoo groups.
      Is it because I'm new here?

      John
      GW4MBN
    • kc2wuf
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
        John,

        The default To for this group is the author of the post only. You must select wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com located one selection up in the To drop-down list to have your reply visible to the group.

        73 David KC2WUF

        --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "John" <tonquedec@...> wrote:

        > Hi Folks
        >
        > Since joining this group a few days ago, I have posted two replies,
        > and neither of them have appeared - they seem to have dropped into a black hole.
        >
        > Very strange, everything works OK with my other yahoo groups.
        > Is it because I'm new here?
        >
        > John
        > GW4MBN

      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
          Thanks Dave
          Yes I did notice that.
          I think it was the delay that threw me - its a long way across the pond, hi.

          John
          GW4MBN