Re: [wsjtgroup] VSP Mgr isn't for K3

  • KD7YZ Bob
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2013
      On Wednesday Cinci sent, on a straight key:
      > VSPMG is only a Virtual comm. port manager it is used to simulate COMM PORTS PAIRING!

      > For us Flex guys that is a program or utility called DDUTIL

      thanks! I was tending to believe that was the case. DDUtil just didn't do
      a thing with the K3 yet I'd been told to try it.

      LPBRidge, is like stated. great until somebody waves a wand and
      electrons flow backwards. I seemed to have most days where the computer
      just hung up as compared to seeing a good opening and getting on without
      flaw.

      I'll await DXLabs and JT's superb work. You reach an age where
      operating is wonderful and soothing. Design and redesign is antagonistic,
      to me. at an old decrepit age anyway.