Re: [wsjtgroup] N0RQ Suggestion for Band of the Day

  • Sam Morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
      If you will check the WSJT-X Configuration/Default frequencies tab
      I believe you will find the JT-9 frequency for the 30m band is 10.130

      the frequencies listed in the previous email are for JT-65 frequencies
      originally found listed here:
      http://www.powerlinenoise.com/n0rq/JT65-HF/

      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013

        After some days of successful operation I am now getting an error when I bring up the program …. After a scan,  when the next Decode period begins  a separate Windows error message box pops up stating,  “ The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process” .   The Band Activity window in WSJT shows a line stating,  “ Error in KV decoder, or no KV decoder presen “ (sp) .

        I might add that the Decode button remains lit,  also.

        Ed   K7AAT

      • Ed
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013

          I forgot to add that if I click ‘OK’ on the Windows error message window,  the WSJTX program begins functioning again.