VE7BQH 50, 144 and 432 MHz Antenna Comparison Charts Update #24

  • Lance Collister, W7GJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      The very popular VE7BQH Antenna Comparison Charts have just been updated again. The
      most recent version is posted here on my website:

      http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/6mTable.htm

      GL and DX! VY 73, Lance

      --
      Lance Collister, W7GJ
      (ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K)

      page (above)!