my WSJT-X r3323 hangs..

  • i3rgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
      Hello Joe
      I'm using Omnirig CAT with my FT-817.
      If I switch off the radio the program hangs.
      Reactivating the radio has no effect.
      To kill the program I use Sysinternals "Process Explorer" ( or Task manager ) otherwise the two windows stay (dead) on the screen.
      Right-clicking on the taskbar has no effect, as well the "X" top corner.

      I hope this issue can be replicated...and solved

      Best 73
      Bruno i3rgh