Re: [wsjtgroup] Unexpected behavior WSJT-x r 3323

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2013
      Hi Andy,

      Many thanks for your report. It's just the sort of message that helps
      us to squash the bugs in WSJT-X.

      K3WYC wrote:
      > I entered free text message TEST K3WYC and transmitted into a dummy load.
      > As soon as TX started the log QSO window opened displaying the current
      > date and time but the call of a station I had clicked on the previous
      > day but not worked. (as in DX CALL, DX GRID fields)

      This is the expected behavior: you sent a free-text message and had
      checked "Prompt me to log QSO". Just click on "Cancel", since you don't
      want to log a spurious QSO.

      > When TX had completed I selected HALT TX and then double clicked on
      > the TX line in the QSO window. WSJT-X immediately shut down.

      This is obviously a bug. It has been fixed, and the fix will be in the
      next release. In the meantime, the work-around is "Don't double-click
      on a Tx (yellow) message.