Re: wsjtx packages for Ubuntu are available

  • qrpbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2013
      John, Kamal, Joe, Ed, et al...

      Thank you! Thank you!

      I did a fresh install of Mint 15 followed by a fresh install of wsjtx per your instructions. Absolutely no dependency problems. After the usual creation of an .asoundrc file and adding myself to dialout and tty groups wsjtx is up and running out of the box. CAT control and audio rx/tx through the USB interface to my Icom 7200.... speaking of which.... wspr2.11 running on the same machine under Wine is also fully functional with CAT control and USB rx/tx audio. I am a happy camper and will be even happier when I can say the same for a native Linux wspr-x.

      73,

      'Bear' NH7SR