EL-84, Rare Grid Expedition

  • Danny Cristina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      Fellow grid chasers,

      I am personally glad to hear Marshall and the group are going to EL84 in
      July..I sure need it!
      But, I also understand this trip is going to be a very costly operation.

      Operation on a commercial charter boat for several days, with meals,
      lodging, travel, etc.. just to give out this rare grid is asking a lot.
      I know, being a member of several past expeditions, we don't ask for
      donations to offset the costs, but we certainly
      appreciated those folks that were kind enough to send them in the mail...it
      really helps!!!

      For these financially challenging cases, maybe we as a group could offer
      some assistance to their expedition?? Any ideas..??
      Maybe a Paypal donation to: k5qe@..., just a thought... I know Marshall
      will appreciate any help we can offer.
      Regardless, it is still a great time putting on these grid expeditions...!

      73 to all...keep up the grid hunt!

      Danny-N5OMG