Log grid after tail ending, WSJT-X

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 9:17 AM
      This morning I tail-ended a QSO to work the station who had originally called CQ. When I opened the log window I noticed that the grid field was filled but it was not the grid of the station I had just worked.

      I expect to have to make a manual grid entry when tail-ending but expected the field to be blank rather than populated with an incorrect value.

      Anyone else noticed this?

      73 Andy, k3wyc