Problem with WSJT-X

  • Fraser
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2013
      First time install on a new Windows 8 64-bit machine. Other soundcard programs work fine.

      WSJT-X v1.0 r3323

      I thought I was not getting any decodes, but in fact I am, but for some reason they do not make it to the screen.

      The program starts up, runs through a cycle, the Decode button turns blue, and stays blue, the waterfall continues.

      I get a file, decoded.txt:
      2118 10 -6 0.3 1269. -1 CQ DF2MR JO40
      2118 10 -3 0.5 1378. 0 CQ WA0AM EM12
      2118 6 -13 0.3 1568. 0 JA6QV OZ1PIF -19

      But only one and no more. If I shut down and restart, I will get one more decoded.txt file, but the Decode button stays blue and nothing more.

      Interestingly, if I start the program with Monitor Off, and just press decode, the decode button stays blue, and I don't even get the first decoded.txt file.

      I have run the program in all Compatibility modes, and as an Administrator but the behaviour is the same.

      Any ideas?