test

  • n8wac
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 3, 2013

      test
    • danmalcolm
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 17

        please ignore

      • Matthew Chambers
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 17
          Email received, ignore failed.

          Was to tempting to pass up 😂

          Matthew Chambers, CBT, NR0Q

          Director

          Macon County Office Of Emergency Management

          Contract Broadcast Engineer

          2-Way Radio Sales & Service

          Excuse my typos, I sent this email from my Samsung Galaxy S7

          On Aug 17, 2017 8:44 PM, "k4shq@... [wsjtgroup]" <wsjtgroup-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          please ignore

        • Raul Mendez
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 18

          Looks down ..Engineers, tell them to ignore something is like telling a lit match to stay away from dynamite. 😉

          Raul Mendez
          KR6AUL

          Message 5 of 13 , Oct 20

            Testing, haven't gotten any mail from the list in over a week.

            Randy W4RTT

          • Rudolf Schaffer
            Message 6 of 13 , Oct 21
              RRR Randy, +10dB !

              73 QRO,
              Rudi, HB9ARI

              Le 21.10.2017 08:17, randy true w4rttrandy@... [wsjtgroup] a écrit :

              Testing, haven't gotten any mail from the list in over a week.

              Randy W4RTT

              Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com
            • Ted
              Message 7 of 13 , Dec 1 2:53 PM