Meteor Scatter Schedules with K5QE in the June contest...

  • Marshall-K5QE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013
      Hello fellow MS nuts....My schedule page is pretty open for the June contest on 6M and 2M.  From 0230 to 0600Z the sched pages are blank!!  WE CAN'T HAVE THIS!!  If you would like to run a sched with us on 6M and / or 2M, please send me an email and we can work out some times.  Clearly, if we get lucky and work you on Es, then the sched for that band is off.

      We would love to get you into the logs.....most probably a rare grid for us and for you too....as far as I know, I am the only contest station in EM31, so let's get rolling....

      73 es GL in the Contest....

      Marshall K5QE