Re: SignalLink and Harmonics

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2013
      I have confirmed that the extra traces I see in Spectran monitoring my SignalLink are in fact birdies and are not being transmitted. For those that replied off-list I appreciate your comments and taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

      As for the wide signal, +/- 100/120hz signals, using Spectran I confirmed that these "extra" signals are not present on the received signal. My conclusion is that these received signals are over-driving the decoder in WSJT-X.

      Dan
      KJ6RGX