RE: [VHF] Spring 2004 North American Meteor Scatter Rally

  • Russ Pillsbury
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi All. Just wanted to repeat my schedule for the HSMS Rally in case anyone
      missed it. The rally starts tomorrow morning. One thing I would like to
      add:

      If you are working me on 144.105, due to answering my CQ, do not hesitate to
      use the ST messages of FSK441A. I will be using them myself. The reason
      they are not generally recommended for the contest is because of the
      possibility of QRM on the HSMS calling frequency, but there should be no QRM
      on 105 - or not much anyway :)

      Hope to work you all in the Rally.

      73, Russ K2TXB