am I seeing things?

  • bill
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2013
    or did I change something without knowing it or intending to do it....
    But on my screen, Band Activity, showing the stations that were cqing while I was out of the room is now on the LEFT side of the WSJT-X screen and QSO Frequency is on the right.

    --

    2 bdrm furn w 5 appl, said Tom aptly.

  • kc2wuf
    Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2013
      Bill,

      You are not seeing things incorrectly. They were swapped during the last release (read the release notes). It takes a little while to adjust, but I'll get the hang of it sooner or later.

      73 David KC2WUF