Re: [wsjtgroup] bug report

  • bill
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23 7:54 AM
      Mine worked fine also.
      I use the RCP tab and set one of the RCP to broadcast with a pair of vspm ports
      That resulted in full duplex frequency action between any JT version and Rig

      On 2013-05-22 9:13 PM, Chris Long wrote:

      Sirs:

      Using WSJT-X v0.99, r3297. CAT control via HRD did not work, selected rig 9999 HRD from list, hit test cat button, and this reported “OK” with the right frequency. But program closed when I tried the test PTT button. I am running PSDR v2.5.3, DDUTIL v2.1.3.01, MiniDeluxe version 1.0.4560.32438. JT65HF works OK with MiniDeluxe. No issues for now as the CAT control and PTT via a VSP com port and DDUTIL work fine. Thanks for all your hard work!

      Cheers and 73,

      Chris N1CL

      --

      Anthropophobia -Fear of people or society.