RE: [wsjtgroup] Symbols

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2004
      Russ, now that I  think about it, I'm really not sure.  I go roaring along, having fun and switching modes and it is quite possible that I have interchanged the symptoms of the two.

      73
      Mike

      At 02:44 PM 4/30/2004 -0400, you wrote:
      Mike, are you sure you are not thinking of the false decodes in FSK441A mode with single tone?  JT65 has never used single tone messages, and I cannot recall ever seeing a false SH message with JT65 - A,B, or C.

      73, Russ