RE: K5N-EL58 Grid Activation

  • Danny Cristina
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2013
      ****K5N QRT****

      Thanks for all the support. We have all made it home, safe and sound.
      Some stats for the trip:

      We made 293 contacts.
      We worked 113 different grids.
      We worked 18 Dx Stations.
      We worked 49 stations on meteor scatter.
      And, we worked 39 different states.

      Not a bad outing, especially since the fishing was great, the weather was
      fantastic, and the
      grid expedition was a huge success....!!

      Be sure to QSL via W5TFW, and SASE is required...

      Lastly, our group would like to thank all those who donated to our
      expeditions..
      We all know how much it can cost, and we never ask for anything, but for
      those who helped...THANK YOU..!!!

      Until the next expedition...

      For Bill-K5YG, Bob-WN2E, Daniel-KE5KDM, and myself, Danny-N5OMG,...73
      K5N Group
      EL58, Southwest Pass, La.
      50.150mc SSB/CW 50.265mc MS