Re: [wsjtgroup] Elecraft K3 won't tx

  • James Shaver
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2013
      Hey there Joe. Thanks for the response. I tried all of the selections available but no dice. For now, I started using the CAT control in WSJT-X and got that working at least (not ideal, I prefer to run my K3 using HRD6 and I have to shut down or disconnect HRD to run WSJT-X).

      Would really rather not use the CAT method.