WSPR 2.11: Playback of saved .WAV files appears broken.

  • g4wjs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      Hi,

      I had reason to send someone a .WAV file saved from WSPR 2.11 and find that the playback looks considerably different from the original waterfall. Where I saw a strange multi trace signal along with the expected traces on original reception; in the playback I see a streaky pattern mixed with something like the expected traces.

      Is this expected behaviour or is the saved .WAV file supposed to be a faithful representation of the original waterfall and decode?

      TIA
      Bill.