Re: ongoing transatlantic JT9-1 tests--suggest Americas use even mins, E

  • Jim and Hannelore Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 10:40 AM
      Today's test results: MM0AMW and I decoded each other but didn't get further than tx2 msg. GM3SEK and I decoded each other and I got as far as tx3 msg but no RRR. I know YV4AB and a number of EU stns were participating in the Americas even min/EU-AF on odd min. Will try again tomorrow, again coordinating on ON4KST 50-70.

      73,

      Jim VE1JF