Re: Loss of decode while in QSO

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15 6:33 AM
      Saw KD0RII this morning struggling to make a QSO. I ran the waterfall at max speed and resolution and his frequency drift was then obvious. He starts low and drifts high.

      Made a few screen shots to send him but no email address in QRZ.

      I've decoded signals with far worse drift using JT65 but JT9-1 seems to more sensitive to this problem.

      If anyone on group knows KD0RII maybe let him know before he gives up on the mode.

      73, Andy k3wyc
    • Ed Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15 6:56 AM
        I just saw him on the waterfall working a station this morning and noticed the drift as well. I decoded him one out of three times. He was pretty strong here.

        Ed, K0KC