Sidebands at both 100 and 120 Hz, who will be the first?

  • LA3ZA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Now we've seen 100 Hz sidebands on a JT9 transmitter from the US received in Europe.

      On US to US QSOs we've mostly seen 120 Hz sidebands, but recently there was an example of 100 Hz sidebands received by Andy K3WYC in AZ on the the signals from Ken K1KEN in FL.

      I am just waiting for the first report of mixed 100 Hz and 120 Hz sidebands. Who will be the first to show that?

      Sverre
      LA3ZA