Possible Bug in Latest Version of WSJT-X

  • John Marranca, Jr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      I noticed over the weekend that there is an audio issue with my Acer TravelMate 2200 laptop and the latest version of WSJT-X.  If I start the program and let press Call CQ, the program acts as it should.  However, if I go into any other feature or menu setting, there is NO audio the next time it attempts to transmit.  This also impedes the TUNE feature as well.  All of the COM PORTs work, but the audio is gone.

      John KB2HSH

      --

      John Marranca, Jr
      -PBX Technician-