Re: 100Hz images for US TX and RX

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2013
      Ken gave me his approval to publish the images that identify his station so I have added more images. There is some duplication and I'll do some "weeding" later.

      What I see is that the signal is clean at start of transmit and then it breaks out into spurs. At the same time as the spurs build up, the center frequency shifts slightly. I'm wondering if something is breaking into oscillation, but I don't know where that would happen.

      Ken station information is as follows:

      Alinco dx 70; Rotatable dipole; Mfj - 1275 sound card; Tuner Mfj - 934

      Ken would appreciate any feedback that would help understand this anomaly.

      73,

      Andy k3wyc