AJ6T Unassisted MS Rally Plans

  • Walter Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 11:34 PM
      I will be looking for unassisted 6m and 2m QSOs in the upcoming WSJT rally.
      I'll probably only be active in the morning hours both weekends, CQing and
      tailending on 50.260 and 144.140. Since there is so little activity out
      here on the west coast, I probably will NOT operate split unless QRM becomes
      a problem. To avoid confusion, every transmission from my station will
      include my callsign.

      If you hear me in QSO, don't be shy about calling me before I finish the
      previous contact. That way I can transition right into calling the next
      station, or even attempt to work two at once. My last transmission will
      generally be something like AJ6T 73 QRZ or AJ6T 73 QSY140.

      Since I will generally be beaming eastward, most of my CQs will be in the
      1st segment of each minute. However, I will also monitor both the 1st and
      2nd sequences to try and catch other westerners.

      I am open for 1300+ mile skeds Saturday and Sunday mornings both weekends.

      I'm hoping for good results with 150 watts and the 4-el HF SteppIR Yagi at
      56' (6-el on 6 meters) at the club station at work. On 2 meters I run 150
      watts and 10-elements at 66'.

      73,
      Walt, AJ6T
      CM87