W0AMT/Rover plans for Spring 2004 North American Meteor Scatter Rally

  • Jon W0AMT
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2004
      I will be operating W0AMT/R from grids EN24 and EN25 the morning of May 1st in
      conjunction with the Spring 2004 North American Meteor Scatter Rally.

      I will be CQ'ing down 4, first period on 50.260 using FSK441a. For those of you
      new to WSJT operations that means I will be listening on 50.256 and transmitting
      on 50.260 during the first 30 seconds of every minute. If you hear my CQ on
      .260 call me back on .256 and we will complete the QSO on 50.256. I will be
      using a 706mk2g and a 3el M2 beam at 26 feet.

      73, Jon
      W0AMT

      Keep unwanted email out.
      Visit www.spamsubtract.com for more information.