Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT-X 0.95 r3243: decode issues

  • Roger Gray
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 7:26 AM
      I am having similar problems with the new version
      For me signal strength does not seem to have any effect on decode
      I often decode the first of a qso and lose all the rest of it with the
      waterfall
      still showing a good signal
      I have no luck double clicking on the waterfall to get it to decode again.
      Roger, N5QS