Bkue Sky Feature Request

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      So far. version 3243 seems to be working very well. Have made quite a few QSOs with it and seems more stable than previous versions.

      One thing I would dearly love to see in a "final" version (or ANY version, actually!) is the ability of the program to throttle down the bandwidth when a CQ is answered.

      Copy is great when a transmission includes the callsigns, as it gets flagged in red and is easy to spot. However, on a busy band, when someone sends "2W DP TU 73", there is no red flag, and it becomes a little tricky to find the one line out of six or eight lines that pertains to me!

      Ideally, when a CQ is answered, the bandwidth could be automatically choked down to a user selectable size, such as 25, 30, or 50, maybe 100. This could eliminate all the "extraneous" information being received.

      Tnx es 73
      Doc
      KB3MOW
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2013
        Doc --

        Isn't that what the "QSO Frequency" window is for? In the left window,
        all you see is decodes from the "throttled down" bandwidth right around
        the selected Rx frequency.

        Maybe I don't understand what you're asking for, or why you still need it?

        -- Joe, K1JT