Error after upgrading to WSJTX_095r3243 IC-7600

  • K2AK - Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013

      I get the following error on an IC-7600.

      WSJTX_09r3195 was fine.

      If I delete the lock file and quickly access the settings and turn off CAT it will run without CAT.

      I can provide the CrashDump files (wsjtx.exe.xxxx.dmp) if it would be helpful.

      Thanks,

      Jeff – K2AK

    • Joe Subich, W4TV
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2013
        Jeff,

        Try setting CI-V Transceive to Off in the 7600 CIV SET menu.

        73,

        ... Joe, W4TV